Part-time, eligible for college credit (unpaid)
Greenspring Media is the award-winning publisher of Minnesota Monthly, Midwest Home, Where, and other national and local publications.
Greenspring Media’s Integrated Marketing department seeks a detail-focused intern to work directly with the Marketing Public Relations Manager and Event Operations Director to work on a variety of marketing projects and the planning and execution of events. Candidates must be strong communicators, have good organizational skills and be interested in marketing and events. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A typical internship with Greenspring Media starts at the beginning of a quarter (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter), lasts 12 weeks, and requires 15-20 hours of work per week.
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in marketing and events
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Interest in using social media for professional pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to follow direction well
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- Experience with events
- A positive attitude and flexibility for changing priorities
- Creative thinking