Part-time, eligible for college credit (unpaid)
Greenspring Media is the award-winning publisher of Minnesota Monthly, Midwest Home, Where, and other national and local publications.
Greenspring Media seeks a detail-focused intern to work directly with the Marketing, Events & Partnerships department to strategize and execute social media communications around publications, events, and current events. Candidates must be strong communicators, have good organizational skills and be interested in marketing, social media, public relations and communications. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A typical internship with Greenspring Media starts at the beginning of a quarter (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter), lasts 12 weeks, and requires 15-20 hours of work per week.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with social media strategy, preferably Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Enthusiasm, creativity and desire to learn the trade
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to follow direction well
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- A positive attitude and flexibility for changing priorities
- Experience with marketing and communication
- Experience using Hootsuite