Work with one of the region’s leading publishers to expand your digital portfolio of work and experience. From web content to analytics, our digital interns have the opportunity to work directly with our digital team to create a variety of digital assets in our portfolio.
Note: A small stipend is paid at the completion of the internship if all requirements are met.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience using a CMS
- Experience using an email marketing platform
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience working with databases
- Experience with Word, Excel, Google Drive
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Comfortable using a Mac
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- Experience with WordPress or a similar platform
- A positive attitude and flexibility for changing priorities
- Creative thinking
Digital Intern Tasks:
- Design digital ads promoting in-house programs and specials, following specific brand guidelines
- Populating and formatting articles into a content management system
- Assist team with analyzing reports from Google Analytics and Revive AdServer to create insights that will help drive digital initiatives
- Update the content on landing pages via WordPress or Druple
- Creating email newsletters
- Creating and maintaining online databases
- Various tasks as assigned