Greenspring Media is the award-winning publisher of Minnesota Monthly, Midwest Home, Where, and other national and local publications.
Greenspring Media seeks a detail-focused intern to work directly with the Office Manager, and indirectly with the Marketing, Sales, and Editorial divisions of the company, to develop skills while working on a variety of analytical support projects. Those projects will include assistance in compiling data to develop marketing and sales, organizing and analyzing data in a way that can be presented to various departments.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will determine based on each candidate, but ideally 20 hours / wk
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in Marketing, Sales, Analytics, Statistics, and/or Actuarial
- Experience in Microsoft Office and relational databases
- Ability to work independently and manage deadlines
- Junior or Senior with focus in analytics, statistics, data science, applied analytics, marketing, sales, or market research
- A positive attitude and flexibility for changing priorities